|Will commonly answer 256, 384, 3072, depending on form and mood, but in reality is both younger and older in the non-linear sense.|
|Pixie-fox (Primary), Rainbow Dragon (Secondary), other forms (Miscellaneous)|
|Pixie fox form:|
Height: 11 inches
Length: 24 inches
Width: 6 inches
Weight: 16 pounds
Rainbow Dragon form:
Height: 24 inches
Length: 64 inches
Width: 16 inches
Weight: 64 pounds
|Pixie fox form: Non-morphic, winged (pixie wings), 5 tails. ~/|\~|
Rainbow Dragon form: Non-morphic, winged (feathered wings), lures, whiskers, one tail.
|General fur color: Reddish brown|
Wings: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Cyan, Violet
Paws: Dark grey approaching black
Ears: Very light pink tufts apporaching white
Rainbow Dragon form:
65280 vibrant colors! Please see picture.
|No clothing in a non-morphic (most common) form, in an anthromorphic form she wears a dark blue kimono, usually accompanied by a gem in the center.|
|Faerie queen, Warden faerie, Dream weaver.|
|Chaotic good, forest aligned (druidic), faerie mage.|
|Yao Chi (her boyfriend), Xantara, and anyone else who spends enough time around her. No known family, yet.|
|The only standard accessory she has is pixie dust, which forms in her tails from pure dream energy (and other things listed in "abilities"), which allows her to create things from seemingly nowhere (which are actually dreams come true). These items are usually related to the dream energy in which the item comes, but do not have to be.|
|None yet, though she is willing to take some.|
|Abilities, Skills and Power Level:||Top|
- Elemental manipulation of fire, learned by eating lots of Yao Chi's fireberries!
- Able to attack with fire attacks, acquired from eating lots of fireberries.
- Has two sets of vocal chords, she can talk and sing in stereo.
- Is able to perform practically any level of healing on living entities, an ability stemming from being able to channel a persons willingness to be healed into dream energy than reapply it. This will not work if the person to receive the healing does not want to be healed, but it will work if they are unconscious (if they unconsciously want to be healed).
- Is able to raise the dead within 14 days of death, and if past that, to reincarnate their souls into a new body, made from dream energy or their own body, although the form may very well be random. They can only be reincarnated as faerie if the body is not available (vaporization or irrecoverable decomposition).
- Can fly at speeds upwards of mach one by lowering air resistance and propelling forward with both pixie dust and tail rotation. This cant be done for long (about 5 minutes). In normal situations, flight at about 96mph top speed is possible for indefinite amounts of time.
- Regenerates injuries over the course of one day without specific healing. This is done at the expense of creating more pixie dust however.
- Is able to shapeshift herself into practically anything (by taking dream forms), however for all intents and purposes becomes the form in question and, with the exception of the ability to change back, loses access to her regular powers, however, gains the powers the new form would have and very often a basic mental template for the form too.
- Can shapeshift others into practically anything within the same type (like animals to animals, plants to plants). This can be done as a dream form very quickly, or, through a ritual, can be done on a more permanent basis.
- Naturally draws white magic to her, white magic does 2x healing potential, she can be used to amplify white magic.
- Due to the forest of dream energy being used as glamour, in her own realm and the things that she creates, her magic is 256 times more effective within the realm, or on her own objects.
- Has the ability to talk to the plants and animals of the forest. Within her own forest domains, she has a telepathic and empathic repitoire with them.
- Is able to develop a telepathic repitoire with people she associates with if they are also telepaths. This is not automatic but can be developed very quickly with a willing telepath.
- Can see in the dark, and has a keen sense of smell.
- Powers up (a notable increase in generation of pixie dust or crystallized dream energy) on:
- Nectar from flowers, a natural treat for a pixie.
- Rainbows, or a high number of colors on an object, like a tie dye t-shirt, or Yao Chi.
- Presence in a forest, due to being directly linked to that sort of natural biome and the life within it. Within her own territory this is increased sixteenfold.
- Listening to the songs "Happati-Yatta", "Las Ketchup-Asereje", any song from Tool, or VCPR or KCHAT from GTA: Vice city or any song from Mike Oldfield.
- The presence of penguins or Linux boxes.
- Yao Chi. Symptoms include lack of attention, fixation on the target object, random cooing, murring, and yerfing noises, swooning, uncontrolled fluttering of the wings, random bouts of estrus, chaotic tailswishing, random stereophonic singing. Use only as directed (all the time). There is no known cure for this weakness, thank goodness.
- She is scared to death of bees, and critically allergic to bees. They wont kill her but will make her sick in a way that she cant just heal. This is from her stepping on a bees nest when she was just a little kit. Yerf.
- Weak (decrease in pixie dust/dream energy) to the letter V and the old Viacom logo where it was a small blue V that increased in size to take up the screen, again related to a trauma where a blue ox tried to trample her. Later on she watched Poltergeist and it scared her out of her wits. While still recovering from the movie, the blue logo came on and reminded her of the incoming ox and just freaked out. She is also weak to the sound that accompanied this particular logo. It basically freaks her out, and she will run and hide very often when confronted by these. The letter V just makes her uncomfortable, particularly when it is capitalized, and not in a word, just standing alone, and is put up someplace where it is unusual for it to be, like on a truck.
- Weak (decrease in courage) to the "3-2-1 Contact" theme song. She no longer remembers why this makes her uncomfortable and panicky, it just does.
- Weak (decrease in courage) against dry ice. When she was a kit she licked a pole and her tounge got stuck. Nearly froze to death there with her tounge stuck. She was saved by her mom who spat repeatedly till it came off.
- Weak (decrease in magical power) in urban areas, for the simple reason that they are the opposite of forest and have little to no forest or life energy to speak of.
- Weak (physical discomfort) against Mr. Bubble bubble bath, allergic. Bathing in this particular type of bubble bath will make her itch all over for a week.
- She has significantly reduced vision in bright sunlight, her retinas are white, which allows her to see well in the dark, and allows her to see florescents accentuated, but makes extreme sunlight uncomfortable.
- Weak (decrease in pixie dust/dream energy) against Microsoft Windows (Except Windows 2000 or Windows CE), or anything from Caldera and the current SCO. The presence of Cygwin on a Windows machine negates this weakness.
- When she flies, she tends to leave a rainbow behind her, from excess pixie dust forming into its most natural cohesive pattern.
- When her wings flutter they tend to beat at a rate that leaves little more than a blur of rainbow colors visible behind her. She is capable of beating them slower however.
- Ambient white energy and dream energy penetrates her aura, which tends to make flowers bloom and sick things feel better and for wilting plants to thrive.
|Description of Personality:||Top|
|Around anyone new, or in any place new, she will be very shy and reserved. She will tend to let the people who introduce her to new situations and people, do the introductions before she will start speaking on her own, out of a feeling of not wanting to intrude. It usually only takes basic introductions before she becomes open. |
She is very open in alot of ways and will often start talking about things that are even personal to herself to people she feels can be trusted, and this usually doesnt take long for her. In her own realms she is much more confident and usually initiates conversation, invites people in and gives them food and drink and welcome.
She tends to be naive in most contexts, and never assumes that someones first inclination will be to hurt her. Even if she does get hurt by someone, she is often lent to giving another chance. After about three chances though she tends to shell off people who hurt her.
|Alynna is a faerie in the modern sense. To differentiate between the classic and modern sense is to jump into a summary of how faerie were perceived in the past, compared to how they would be perceived now. An argument of philosophers, maybe, but important to the explanation of her history. Alynna was born as much from the future as from the past, to a faerie court not limited to a region or even a planet. A celestial court, but not in the sense of heaven or hell, but that of intergalactic domain. |
Indeed, her birthplace was on a world called Brightmoon, about 2.5 dimensions over and 904 light years from Earth as it is known. Her birth was said to be touched by the spirit of the planet and also by Eris, goddess of discord, who gave her 5 tails ... for reasons only she knows about.
Her domain was given to be that of dreams, colors, forests, and life. For the first part of her life she was raised on Brightmoon where she was raised by both dragons and the foxes of that world, gathering familiarity with both races and both forms, since the combination of the two clans would teach her all that she would need later, as the spirit of that world dictated would be.
But before she was fully raised, war broke out between dragons and humans. The elves remained neutral in the conflict, but knowing that Alynna would become a pawn in the war due to her ties to dragons, she was sent on the next ship out to another planet for her safety ...
She spend many more of her years on a world called Kurinzona. Given unto definite faerie-vulpine parents gave her stability she was lacking previous, even though they were closer to elven than pixie. They raised her as their own and on this world held the title of princess of Trypnotk, a small nation near the north pole of the world, who's name means 'place of the dancing sky' for its aurora activity.
The world of Kurinzona was under constant cloud cover, and somewhat striped not unlike fast rotating planets like Jupiter. And it rained alot. But life evolved there and continued to exist for 16 million years before she got there. It was most definitely a faerie world and many of the attributes of the faerie race, like a telepathic connection, bled over onto her over a great deal of time.
The purpose of Alynna was clear however, that she was supposed to be serving her domains and upon Kurinzona there was no real need for her to do so there. However Kurinzona had a space program, tho not in the traditional sense as it explored space, time, and parallel dimensions.
One of the places that was being observed was a planet called Earth, which was 3.5 earth years away from Kurinzona in even their fastest ships. But it was peculiar among planets, in that for some reason over the course of a few thousand years, magic had either dried up or been taken from the world. Faerie were found there, and dragons, and many other races, but all were hidden away, either trapped behind the walls of non-magic or just cleverly hidden.
Several theories abound as to why this was so, none so prominent however as the one where it was believed that the planet just went through a dead area of space every 20 thousand years in its orbit around the center of the galaxy. So it was theorized that as a new age dawned, magic would return.
Alynna decided she could find purpose there, connecting the people of new with the dreams of old, and helping them find new dreams, and making new ones. So she traveled there on a ship called the Kiramix, settled in, got to meet many of the faerie and dragons of that world.
For her it was disappointing to see the dreams of the people lost over time as it had been. It seemed she could do little about it and one night she rested, thinking what she would do. That night she dreamed of walking through a house, it seemed empty, though only recently empty, like everyone went out. On a rug in front of a warm fireplace, was a single, napping cat.
For an hour she stared at the cat, who remained sleeping the whole time, and which only seemed to smile in its sleep. Smile at her? She couldnt tell. She just wanted to know the meaning of the cat in this dream. Dreams didnt take her places without a reason... after not getting any answers from the cat that always naps, she decided, its time to wake up.
When she woke up, it was most definitely not where she was. Instead a large building, seemingly surrounded by plains and forests. A sign, associated with the building, marked by the face of a cat.. THE CAT! she came to instant realization. And the words underneath: Welcome Center -- Come on in and enjoy the Napping Cat's Dream.
It was about this time she realised she was dealing with something alot bigger than her, and it had a reason for bringing her here. So she wandered in ...
[Addendum: How she got her rainbow dragon form; please reference the Home Thread, as this is currently IN PROGRESS, even though in some threads she is in, this has already happened. Yay for non-linear time! Current details on this, is that it IS the same type of rainbow dragon that Yao Chi is, all else will be posted here as the home thread develops this over the course of this month ...]
Things I want to do:
- Well, I am here. In a dream. There is no reason for me to believe that I am not here for a reason, for a purpose. I might as well settle in and make this my new home. I want to be here, and I want to meet others who are here, and help their dreams come true.
- To establish a forest domain, where I will be free to create my own dreams, for the enjoyment of myself, my family, my friends, and my guests.
- To establish a faerie court for the purpose of promoting the dreams of others, as it all contributes to my own growth in the end as a faerie.
- To establish a family, of both the friends I will meet and quite possibly a future with someone I love.
- To help all those in need, whether hungry or hurt or sick.
- To help those seeking themselves, to find themselves.
- To help others realise their dreams, as it is by this process I am able to create more dreams of my own, and fulfill my purpose as a faerie.
- To have fun doing all of the above.
|Description of form:||Top|
|Pixie fox form:|
She is a multitailed pixie-foxie, that is 11 inches high, 24 inches from tip to tail, 6 inches wide, and has a 22 inch wingspan. She's covered for the most part in reddish brown fur, with white bellyfur going down from her chin to the base of her five (5) tails. Her ears have soft white tufts in them. She has the body structure of a non-morphic fox, and her tails are the same red-brown as her body, with white about three quarters the way down the tails. Her wings are like that you would expect of fae, sporting every color of the rainbow and then some in each section, each one of seven segments on her wings going red, orange, yellow, green, blue, cyan, violet from the base of her back. Her front and back paws are black in the typical foxy socks fashion, with padded paws and an average set of light grey claws.
Rainbow Dragon form:
She is a small, very colorful dragon about 5 feet long in body and 2 feet high, with a 4 foot long tail and 10 foot wingspan. She has a pair of horns and long fur in polychromatic color. Her head is draconic in stature, her snout is long and thin, and shes got rows of very sharp teeth. Her eyes, are slitted and reptillian, and change color. She has a pair of earflaps at either side of her head which wiggle once inna while.
She's covered solid in polychromatic colored scales red along the spine and purple along her belly, though her belly appears to be leathery, and a lighter purple. Her claws are long and sharp, with four digit's on each. She's got a very long tail, one that is longer than her body, which swishes behind her slowly when she walks, covered in the same polychromatic colored scales that dominate her body. She's got wings of the same color, folded neatly against her back when she is not flying, red against the bases, and purple against the tips.
|Pixie fox form [Psychedelic artists: Please card this form FIRST, thank you.]
Rainbow dragon form - Drawn *very well* by Lhyvohn
[Psychedelic artists: Please do NOT card this form first, I may commission this form after I am carded.]
Another pixie fox picture that was drawn beautifully by Alizara