Race/Species: Mouse anthromorph
Build: Zaftig, full figured, rounded, chubby, plump. Whatever term works for you.
Fur Color: White
Hair Color/Style: Brown hair in a pageboy style.
Comfortable clothing, usually red, form fitting and revealing, styles tend toward simple and modern. Silver wire frame glasses.Accessories:
Pouch with spell books and spare cloths in miniature form to be magically expanded as necessary. She also carries the Holographic Core, a powerful artifact of technology.Holographic Core:
Created by Professor Amazing
for Matrix Girl
, it came into Elsa's possession shortly after Elsa was killed by Knyghtmaire
. This item has the ability to create solid holograms in response to mental command of its recognized user.-Powers/Weaknesses-Abilities:
Elsa is a magical prodigy. At the age of 5 she was writing new spells that had never been seen before. Powers:
Elsa has been made the Power of Felines, essentially a Goddess. This gives her several powers, fueled by the shard of Spiritus Dei that is now part of her soul.
- Physical: Elsa can easily run at 40mph, lift 300lbs with one hand, and leap 2 stories in a single bound. By expending miraculous energy she can perform feats that almost defy reason, such as shattering a mountain in a single blow, running at mach 5, or leaping over cities.
- Mental: Elsa's mental abilities have been sharpened, making her thought process faster and more focused, but that doesn't make her any more intelligent, merely more efficient at thinking. She can use her divine power to increase the speed of her thoughts to the point where she could outcalculate a supercomputer. This may potentially present problems to telepaths trying to read her thoughts.
- Perceptual: Elsa possesses a power called The Sight that allows her to see magical and divine beings for what they are behind any guises they may wear, unless those guises are made to specifically block divine vision.
- Domain: As the Domina Felina she has powers over cats. She can command cats to do her bidding, or make a cat able to walk through fire. With some miraculous effort she can create feline beings and empower them in a variety of ways, limited only by her imagination.
- Aura: Elsa is the embodiment of the concept of felinity, and thus she can manifest an aura that makes those around her aware of her divine nature and that they are dealing with a physical representative of a fundamental concept of Creation. It also protects her from normal attacks in inverse proportion to the base lethality of the attack. She could walk away from a nuclear blast, but could still be stabbed to death.
- Normal Magics: Elsa is skilled with normal magics, but can no longer use them as her Divine Spirit overpowers the strongest of her normal magics.
Elsa is somewhat protected from harm by her aura, however it does not protect her from miraculous attack. Also she can be harmed by any serious harm done to her domain. Slaughtering large numbers of cats or unleashing a disease that becomes a feline epidemic will cause her serious pain until she acts to stop it. Also her miraculous energy is limited, she cannot sustain herself at full exertion of powers for very long without needing to rest. Limitations:
Elsa is forbidden to harm anyone who has not done harm. She must know first hand that they have done harm to some other being before she can act, and her response is limited to sevenfold retribution. However, direct attack or insult against her frees her from this limit. Even so, combat is almost never her first option.-Biographical Data-Personality:
Elsa used to be quite shy, but since being EmPowered, she has become somewhat uninhibited.Ambition:
To protect and represent the fundamental concept of felinity.Brief History:
Elsa was a student at the Academy of Kai'Torath. There she met and fell in love with fellow student Patience Weatherby
. Upon her graduation she was assigned to the Dream to fight an evil that was coming to annihilate the Dream.
In the Dream Elsa's shyness kept her from making any close friends and she went alone to challenge the villainous Knyghtmaire
trapped her in a maze and had her torn apart by undead creatures.[link]
However, Elsa managed to keep her spirit on the physical plane long enough to find a new place to house her soul, the recently repaired Holographic Core.[link]
She was then summoned back to Kai'Torath where the Imperator Doranthaladas EmPowered her as one of his Powers, the Domina Felina, a literal goddess of cats. He then assigned her to serve Gorgon for a year and a day.[link]
Currently Elsa serves Gorgon
and waits for her term of service to end so she can go back to Kai'Torath and be with her love, Patience Weatherby
Also the timelord Jayce Toranosai
recently restored Elsa's living body to her.
Daphne - Boogiepop and Others soundtrackOther significant threads:[Reference Pictures][Art Thread][Tarot Project][Old Policy Profile List][Kai'Torath School of Wizardry]Val's Incantation!:
A chubby little mouse, but quite a powerhouse
She runs as fast trains and leaps as high as planes
Her mental speed astounds while she lifts hundreds of pounds
If hidden deities are near, The Sight makes them appear
And The Holographic Core pops out objects on the floor
But behind all of the magic, there's a complex history
She trained at Kai'Torath and fell for Patience Weatherby
Killed in Knyghtmaire's maze, but brought back as a god:
Dominion over cats--which for a mouse was rather odd
And as "Domina Felina" gained the powers as just told
Yet only harms the harmers, and pays back seven-fold
In service now to Gorgon, whatever will she do?
Just keep watching Elsa Whitworth,
and hope she makes it throughNote:
I would have included a link to her intro thread but I can no longer find that thread by any search I try.
Female Species/Race (human, furry type, robot, alien, etc.):
Mouse Anthro Height:
Not going to risk asking Build:
AthleticFur (hair, feather, scale, or skin) Color(s):
Grey fur. Brown hair, long, usually in a braid.Eye Color(s):
Comfortable clothing, usually red in color Occupation / Class:
College student at Kai'Torath Academy of WizardryAffiliations (family, friends, organizations):
Kai'Torath Academy of Wizardry, Catspaws club.Accessories (weapons, jewelry, tools, magic items, vehicles, etc.):
noneAbilities/Skills & Power Level:
Patience is a somewhat inept sorceress but her physical skills are quite developed. Special Effects (if any):
Failed magics often cause her to transform into a honeydew melonDescription of Personality:
Outgoing and Friendly.Brief History:
Patience was Elsa Whitworth's roommate at Kai'Torath, before Elsa's elevation to Domina Felinus. Since then the two have become very close although they've yet to admit how close they've become.A brief and character revealing answer to the question, "What is your ambition?":
To graduate and be with Elsa all the time.